Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

40 min persuasive writing

Team sports are better than individual sports
arguing both

Team sports. strategy, communication and meet new people at times.

individual sports. works on strategy and learning to be individual by thinking and doing things by yourself.
--------------------------------------------------------------

 Are Team sports better than individual sports? I think that they are both equally as good since in Team sports you can meet new people and you learn how to communicate and make strategies.
But in Individual sports, you can learn to be more individual by thinking of strategies and other things yourself.

 Team sports such as rugby or NFL can improve your mental wellbeing by talking to others and relieving yourself of your stress instead of keeping things to yourself and having no one to tell it to, exercise helps with this too.

 In Team sports you can meet new people, by meeting new people you can make friendships which could go on for a long time in some cases the rest of your life, for instance, we can use my English teacher who got to know his wife better through touch rugby.

 You also learn how to communicate with others and find out ways to overcome challenges as a team and find ways which work and ways that don't. An example of strategies we could use the NFL and how they make certain team formations for the sort of play they would like to make.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Liam, I really like your writing and i really like the the facts you added maybe next time you could put more in formation into your paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amaka,thank you for your the advice I will be sure to add more information next time.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.