Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2019

Macbeth and The Oustisiders Critical Literacy


What do the images suggest? The image in the film Macbeth,
when Lady Macbeth saw a hallucination of A child figure which
could be occurring as a result of grief and guilt which could suggest
that she had killed a child which she said she would do if that means
Macbeth could be king.


Who is missing from the film? Many signs of an adult figure as there weren't many
times where we saw an adult


Which positions, voices and interests are at play in this text? 2 groups of gang-affiliated
teens the Socs (rich) and the Greasers (poor) but one of the Greasers (Ponyboy) said
that the Greasers were not so much of a gang but more of a group.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.