Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2019

Creative writing planning

WALT: Identify and recognize ideas for our 'Risk or challenge' creative writing tasks as well as the physical sensations associated with it.

Ideas for R or C

  • Activities on camp (two-wire, solo, swamp, nightline)
  • Doing a shoey
  • Sports
  • Project K (hiking, rock climbing, abseiling
  • being in the dark
  • abandon house
  • being in the army
  • school
  • getting chased

Physical Sensations

  • sweat (palms, back, forehead, nose, upper lip, back of knees, armpits, feet)
  • Knees weak
  • shaking
  • heavy breathing
  • looking around a lot
  • walking back and forth
  • need to go toilet
  • leg bounce
  • feeling sick
  • pins and needles
  • higher pounding/racing
  • butterflies/ queezy stomach

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.