Pages

Thursday 12 September 2019

Persuasive Writing

History has no value in present-day society.

Agree: Waste of space/ Could be used for houses/ Made into farmland/ Fields/ Habitat for animals

Disagree: Can be used for movie sets/ Education/


I think that historic buildings have no value in present-day society because of the fact that they don't have much use, yea sure they can be used for movie sets or education, they are a waste of space and could be used for houses or made into farmland and fields, possibly for sports but the land could also be used as a habitat for animals.

I believe that the land used for these historic buildings have no use due to the fact they aren't really used for anything besides education or movie sets and what's the use behind the education anyway? Jobs that'll get you preeeeetty much nowhere in life.

If the buildings get removed the land could be used for newer and better houses or other buildings such as industrial buildings and businesses too. This could lead to more money and also tourism.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Liam, I enjoyed reading your persuasive writing about historic buildings, I can see where you are coming from with your main points. The ideas that you have written look great! Good job keep it up with your further writing. (:

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.