Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2019

Season Similes

Spring looks like blossoms
Spring tastes like fruit and honey
Spring smells like daffodils
Spring feels like the warm sun
Spring sounds like birds chirping

Summer looks like sunshine and rainbows
Summer tastes like crispy watermelon 
Summer smells like melting tar
Summer feels like pain just pain
Summer sounds like splashing at the pools

Autumn looks like leaves falling from the trees
Autumn tastes like dirt and dust going in your mouth
Autumn smells like dead leaves
Autumn feels like the crunching of leaves under your feet
Autumn sounds like  the crunching of leaves under your feet

Winter looks like shitty weather
Winter tastes like hot chocolates

Winter smells like rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.