Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

In Dte This term we have been learning to program Sphero sprks and how to make them go through mazes and we have also been learning to make games with them such as pass the egg or guess the noise the Sphero makes as we can make it make sounds such as animal noises and video game noises and a whole other bunch of noises. I made a game where you had to be gentle with the Sphero or else it would make a noise which signals you have lost and then a red light comes on then the sphero makes alot of movement

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.