Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

Designing a drill gauge on tinkercad

Designing a drill gauge on Tinkercad

In this blog I will be showing you how to create your own drill gauge using Tinkercad.

Tinkercad is a free, easy to use website used to create models to 3d print.

Once you have opened Tinkercad you will need to create a new design  your screen should look like this.
You need to insert a box shape once you have inserted the box shape you will need to scale it the size you are wanting your drill gauge to be i made my drill gauge 100mm(length)x50mm(wide)x5mm(depth).

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.